GreaseSpot Cafe

This Past Week

Cindy!

Hiya,

Just a note to let you know that I was in hospital for the past week or so, and came home to an abundantly over-flowing inbox, despite Steve's trying to weed it out every day I was gone. So if you sent an email in the last week and a half or so, please resend it! (some were lost)

I wadn't ignorin ya!!!

Doin wonderfully now...no cause for alarm!

Cindy

I had a bad reaction to some medicine my doc put me on. The hospital did all kinds of tests, got rid of the meds I was on, and put me on new stuff. Then they watched me for a few days to be sure I wouldn't have another bad reaction. :cryhug_1_:

I went in on Monday and was discharged on Saturday. Steve and our kids took and are taking extra good care of me (visits, flowers, chocolate, and other kinds of major spoiling techniques) and the folks I work with sent a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I also made some new friends in hospital!

I'm feeling fantastic!!!

Thanks for your words of concern, comfort, and love....and for the offer of an omelette!!!!!

:love3:

Cindy

Edited by Cindy!