GreaseSpot Cafe

appeared

CM

Ge 12:7 (KJV)

7And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Ge 12:7 (KJV)

Ge 17:1 (KJV)

Chapter 17

1And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Ge 18:1 (KJV)

Chapter 18

1And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

Ge 26:2 (KJV)

2And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:

Ge 26:24 (KJV)

24And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham’s sake.

Ge 35:1 (KJV)

Chapter 35

1And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother.

Ge 35:7 (KJV)

7And he built there an altar, and called the place Elbethel: because there God appeared unto him, when he fled from the face of his brother.

Ge 35:9 (KJV)

9And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him.

Ge 48:3 (KJV)

3And Jacob said unto Joseph, God Almighty appeared unto me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and blessed me,

Ex 3:2 (KJV)

2And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

Ex 3:16 (KJV)

16Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt:

Ex 4:1 (KJV)

Chapter 4

1And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee.

Ex 4:5 (KJV)

5That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.

Ex 6:3 (KJV)

3And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Ex 14:27 (KJV)

27And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the LORD overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea.

Ex 16:10 (KJV)

10And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the LORD appeared in the cloud.

Le 9:23 (KJV)

23And Moses and Aaron went into the tabernacle of the congregation, and came out, and blessed the people: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto all the people.

Nu 14:10 (KJV)

10But all the congregation bade stone them with stones. And the glory of the LORD appeared in the tabernacle of the congregation before all the children of Israel.

Nu 16:19 (KJV)

19And Korah gathered all the congregation against them unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto all the congregation.

Nu 16:42 (KJV)

42And it came to pass, when the congregation was gathered against Moses and against Aaron, that they looked toward the tabernacle of the congregation: and, behold, the cloud covered it, and the glory of the LORD appeared.

Nu 20:6 (KJV)

6And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.

Dt 31:15 (KJV)

15And the LORD appeared in the tabernacle in a pillar of a cloud: and the pillar of the cloud stood over the door of the tabernacle.

Jdg 6:12 (KJV)

12And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him, and said unto him, The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.

Jdg 13:3 (KJV)

3And the angel of the LORD appeared unto the woman, and said unto her, Behold now, thou art barren, and bearest not: but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son.

Jdg 13:10 (KJV)

10And the woman made haste, and ran, and shewed her husband, and said unto him, Behold, the man hath appeared unto me, that came unto me the other day.

1 Sa 3:21 (KJV)

21And the LORD appeared again in Shiloh: for the LORD revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD.

2 Sa 22:16 (KJV)

16And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

1 Ki 3:5 (KJV)

5In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee.

1 Ki 9:2 (KJV)

2That the LORD appeared to Solomon the second time, as he had appeared unto him at Gibeon.

1 Ki 9:2 (KJV)

1 Ki 11:9 (KJV)

9And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

2 Ki 2:11 (KJV)

11And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

2 Ch 3:1 (KJV)

Chapter 3

1Then Solomon began to build the house of the LORD at Jerusalem in mount Moriah, where the LORD appeared unto David his father, in the place that David had prepared in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.

2 Ch 7:12 (KJV)

12And the LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice.

Ne 4:21 (KJV)

21So we laboured in the work: and half of them held the spears from the rising of the morning till the stars appeared.

Je 31:3 (KJV)

3The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Eze 10:1 (KJV)

Chapter 10

1Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.

Eze 10:8 (KJV)

8And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man’s hand under their wings.

Eze 19:11 (KJV)

11And she had strong rods for the sceptres of them that bare rule, and her stature was exalted among the thick branches, and she appeared in her height with the multitude of her branches.

Da 1:15 (KJV)

15And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king’s meat.

Da 8:1 (KJV)

Chapter 8

1In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.

Da 8:1 (KJV)

Mt 1:20 (KJV)

20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Mt 2:7 (KJV)

7Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared.

Mt 13:26 (KJV)

26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

Mt 17:3 (KJV)

3And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

Mt 27:53 (KJV)

53And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Mk 9:4 (KJV)

4And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.

Mk 16:9 (KJV)

9Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

Mk 16:12 (KJV)

12After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

Mk 16:14 (KJV)

14Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

Lk 1:11 (KJV)

11And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense.

Lk 9:8 (KJV)

8And of some, that Elias had appeared; and of others, that one of the old prophets was risen again.

Lk 9:31 (KJV)

31Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.

Lk 22:43 (KJV)

43And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

Lk 24:34 (KJV)

34Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.

Ac 2:3 (KJV)

3And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

Ac 7:2 (KJV)

2And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran,

Ac 7:30 (KJV)

30And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush.

Ac 7:35 (KJV)

35This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.

Ac 9:17 (KJV)

17And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

Ac 16:9 (KJV)

9And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.

Ac 26:16 (KJV)

16But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Ac 27:20 (KJV)

20And when neither sun nor stars in many days appeared, and no small tempest lay on us, all hope that we should be saved was then taken away.

Tit 2:11 (KJV)

11For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Tit 3:4 (KJV)

4But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

Heb 9:26 (KJV)

26For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Re 12:1 (KJV)

Chapter 12

1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Re 12:3 (KJV)

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

of an object...

what object?

are there things to be seen

are there truths to be seen

are there realities to be seen

are there messages to be seen

not just imagined but seen

You ask for a definition, I give you a definition. Fill in the blank...an apparation of God, an apparation of Moses, an apparation of Paul, an apparation of the archangel Michael ...

Ge 1:4 (KJV)

4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Ge 1:10 (KJV)

10And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

Ge 1:12 (KJV)

12And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Ge 1:18 (KJV)

18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Ge 1:21 (KJV)

21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Ge 1:25 (KJV)

25And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Ge 1:31 (KJV)

31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Edited by CM

Ge 2:7 (KJV)

7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Ge 6:17 (KJV)

17And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Ge 7:15 (KJV)

15And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

Ge 7:22 (KJV)

22All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

2 Sa 22:16 (KJV)

16And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

1 Ki 17:17 (KJV)

17And it came to pass after these things, that the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, fell sick; and his sickness was so sore, that there was no breath left in him.

Job 4:9 (KJV)

9By the blast of God they perish, and by the breath of his nostrils are they consumed.

Job 9:18 (KJV)

18He will not suffer me to take my breath, but filleth me with bitterness.

Job 12:10 (KJV)

10In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

Job 15:30 (KJV)

30He shall not depart out of darkness; the flame shall dry up his branches, and by the breath of his mouth shall he go away.

Job 17:1 (KJV)

Chapter 17

1My breath is corrupt, my days are extinct, the graves are ready for me.

Job 19:17 (KJV)

17My breath is strange to my wife, though I intreated for the children’s sake of mine own body.

Job 27:3 (KJV)

3All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils;

Job 33:4 (KJV)

4The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

Job 34:14 (KJV)

14If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself his spirit and his breath;

Job 37:10 (KJV)

10By the breath of God frost is given: and the breadth of the waters is straitened.

Job 41:21 (KJV)

21His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.

Ps 18:15 (KJV)

15Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

Ps 33:6 (KJV)

6By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Ps 104:29 (KJV)

29Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.

Ps 135:17 (KJV)

17They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.

Ps 146:4 (KJV)

4His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Ps 150:6 (KJV)

6Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Ec 3:19 (KJV)

19For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

Is 2:22 (KJV)

22Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?

Is 11:4 (KJV)

4But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

Is 30:28 (KJV)

28And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.

Is 30:33 (KJV)

33For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

Is 33:11 (KJV)

11Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.

Is 42:5 (KJV)

5Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Je 10:14 (KJV)

14Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.

Je 51:17 (KJV)

17Every man is brutish by his knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.

La 4:20 (KJV)

20The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the LORD, was taken in their pits, of whom we said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen.

Eze 37:5 (KJV)

5Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

Eze 37:6 (KJV)

6And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Eze 37:8 (KJV)

8And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Eze 37:9 (KJV)

9Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

Eze 37:10 (KJV)

10So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

Da 5:23 (KJV)

23But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified:

Da 10:17 (KJV)

17For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.

Hab 2:19 (KJV)

19Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.

Ac 17:25 (KJV)

25Neither is worshipped with men’s hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

1And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. 2Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. 3Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth. 4For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

5And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him. 6And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth. 7And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons’ wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. 8Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, 9There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. 10And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

11In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. 12And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

13In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah’s wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark; 14They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort. 15And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life. 16And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.

17And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth. 18And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters. 19And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. 20Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

21And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: 22All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died. 23And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. 24And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

1Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said, 2If we assay to commune with thee, wilt thou be grieved? but who can withhold himself from speaking? 3Behold, thou hast instructed many, and thou hast strengthened the weak hands. 4Thy words have upholden him that was falling, and thou hast strengthened the feeble knees. 5But now it is come upon thee, and thou faintest; it toucheth thee, and thou art troubled. 6Is not this thy fear, thy confidence, thy hope, and the uprightness of thy ways?

7Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off? 8Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same. 9By the blast of God they perish, and by the breath of his nostrils are they consumed. 10The roaring of the lion, and the voice of the fierce lion, and the teeth of the young lions, are broken. 11The old lion perisheth for lack of prey, and the stout lion’s whelps are scattered abroad.

12Now a thing was secretly brought to me, and mine ear received a little thereof. 13In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men, 14Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake. 15Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up: 16It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying, 17Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker? 18Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly: 19How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth? 20They are destroyed from morning to evening: they perish for ever without any regarding it. 21Doth not their excellency which is in them go away? they die, even without wisdom.

Chapter 17

Chapter 17

1My breath is corrupt, my days are extinct, the graves are ready for me. 2Are there not mockers with me? and doth not mine eye continue in their provocation? 3Lay down now, put me in a surety with thee; who is he that will strike hands with me? 4For thou hast hid their heart from understanding: therefore shalt thou not exalt them. 5He that speaketh flattery to his friends, even the eyes of his children shall fail. 6He hath made me also a byword of the people; and aforetime I was as a tabret. 7Mine eye also is dim by reason of sorrow, and all my members are as a shadow. 8Upright men shall be astonied at this, and the innocent shall stir up himself against the hypocrite. 9The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger.

10But as for you all, do ye return, and come now: for I cannot find one wise man among you. 11My days are past, my purposes are broken off, even the thoughts of my heart. 12They change the night into day: the light is short because of darkness. 13If I wait, the grave is mine house: I have made my bed in the darkness. 14I have said to corruption, Thou art my father: to the worm, Thou art my mother, and my sister. 15And where is now my hope? as for my hope, who shall see it? 16They shall go down to the bars of the pit, when our rest together is in the dust.

Chapter 27

Chapter 27

1Moreover Job continued his parable, and said, 2As God liveth, who hath taken away my judgment; and the Almighty, who hath vexed my soul; 3All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; 4My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. 5God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me. 6My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.

7Let mine enemy be as the wicked, and he that riseth up against me as the unrighteous. 8For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained, when God taketh away his soul? 9Will God hear his cry when trouble cometh upon him? 10Will he delight himself in the Almighty? will he always call upon God?

11I will teach you by the hand of God: that which is with the Almighty will I not conceal. 12Behold, all ye yourselves have seen it; why then are ye thus altogether vain? 13This is the portion of a wicked man with God, and the heritage of oppressors, which they shall receive of the Almighty. 14If his children be multiplied, it is for the sword: and his offspring shall not be satisfied with bread. 15Those that remain of him shall be buried in death: and his widows shall not weep. 16Though he heap up silver as the dust, and prepare raiment as the clay; 17He may prepare it, but the just shall put it on, and the innocent shall divide the silver. 18He buildeth his house as a moth, and as a booth that the keeper maketh. 19The rich man shall lie down, but he shall not be gathered: he openeth his eyes, and he is not. 20Terrors take hold on him as waters, a tempest stealeth him away in the night. 21The east wind carrieth him away, and he departeth: and as a storm hurleth him out of his place. 22For God shall cast upon him, and not spare: he would fain flee out of his hand. 23Men shall clap their hands at him, and shall hiss him out of his place.

Chapter 37

Chapter 37

1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, 2And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. 3And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest. 4Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. 5Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: 6And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD. 7So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. 8And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. 9Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. 10So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. 11Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. 12Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

15The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, 16Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. 18And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? 19Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. 20And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. 21And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. 24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 26Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

1My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 3And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: 4Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? 5Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? 6But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? 7Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?

8If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: 9But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. 10For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. 11For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. 12So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. 13For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

14What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? 15If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? 17Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 21Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? 23And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. 24Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. 25Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? 26For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Re 4:8 (KJV)

8And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Re 11:17 (KJV)

17Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

Re 15:3 (KJV)

3And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Re 16:7 (KJV)

7And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

Re 21:22 (KJV)

22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

3rd grade stuff folks...

KJV: Mt 5:8

8Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

KJV: Mt 5:28

28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

KJV: Mt 6:21

21For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

KJV: Mt 11:29

29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

KJV: Mt 12:34

34O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

KJV: Mt 12:35

35A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

KJV: Mt 12:40

40For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

KJV: Mt 13:15

15For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

KJV: Mt 13:19

19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

KJV: Mt 15:8

8This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

KJV: Mt 15:18

18But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

KJV: Mt 15:19

19For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

KJV: Mt 22:37

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

KJV: Mt 24:48

48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

KJV: Mk 6:52

52For they considered not the miracle of the loaves: for their heart was hardened.

KJV: Mk 7:6

6He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

KJV: Mk 7:19

19Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

KJV: Mk 7:21

21For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

KJV: Mk 8:17

17And when Jesus knew it, he saith unto them, Why reason ye, because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? have ye your heart yet hardened?

KJV: Mk 10:5

5And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.

KJV: Mk 11:23

23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

KJV: Mk 12:30

30And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

KJV: Mk 12:33

33And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

KJV: Mk 16:14

14Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

KJV: Lk 2:19

19But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.

KJV: Lk 2:51

51And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.

KJV: Lk 6:45

45A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

KJV: Lk 8:15

15But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

KJV: Lk 9:47

47And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him,

KJV: Lk 10:27

27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

KJV: Lk 12:34

34For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

KJV: Lk 12:45

45But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

KJV: Lk 24:25

25Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

KJV: Lk 24:32

32And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

KJV: Jn 12:40

40He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

KJV: Jn 13:2

2And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray him;

KJV: Jn 14:1

Chapter 14

1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

KJV: Jn 14:27

27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

KJV: Jn 16:6

6But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.

KJV: Jn 16:22

22And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

KJV: Ac 2:26

26Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:

KJV: Ac 2:37

37Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

KJV: Ac 2:46

46And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

KJV: Ac 4:32

32And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

KJV: Ac 5:3

3But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

KJV: Ac 5:4

4Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

KJV: Ac 5:33

33When they heard that, they were cut to the heart, and took counsel to slay them.

KJV: Ac 7:23

23And when he was full forty years old, it came into his heart to visit his brethren the children of Israel.

KJV: Ac 7:51

51Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

KJV: Ac 7:54

54When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.

KJV: Ac 8:21

21Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

KJV: Ac 8:22

22Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

KJV: Ac 8:37

37And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

KJV: Ac 11:23

23Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord.

KJV: Ac 13:22

22And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

KJV: Ac 16:14

14And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

KJV: Ac 21:13

13Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.

KJV: Ac 28:27

27For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

KJV: Ro 1:21

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

KJV: Ro 2:5

5But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

KJV: Ro 2:29

29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

KJV: Ro 6:17

17But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

KJV: Ro 9:2

2That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.

KJV: Ro 10:6

6But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

KJV: Ro 10:8

8But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

KJV: Ro 10:9

9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

KJV: Ro 10:10

10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

KJV: 1 Co 2:9

9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

KJV: 1 Co 7:37

37Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well.

KJV: 1 Co 14:25

25And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.

KJV: 2 Co 2:4

4For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you.

KJV: 2 Co 3:3

3Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

KJV: 2 Co 3:15

15But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

KJV: 2 Co 5:12

12For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

KJV: 2 Co 6:11

11O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged.

KJV: 2 Co 8:16

16But thanks be to God, which put the same earnest care into the heart of Titus for you.

KJV: 2 Co 9:7

7Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

KJV: Eph 4:18

18Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

KJV: Eph 5:19

19Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

KJV: Eph 6:5

5Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

KJV: Eph 6:6

6Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

KJV: Php 1:7

7Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.

KJV: Col 3:22

22Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God:

KJV: 1 Th 2:17

17But we, brethren, being taken from you for a short time in presence, not in heart, endeavoured the more abundantly to see your face with great desire.

KJV: 1 Ti 1:5

5Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

KJV: 2 Ti 2:22

22Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

KJV: Heb 3:10

10Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

KJV: Heb 3:12

12Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

KJV: Heb 4:12

12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

KJV: Heb 10:22

22Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

KJV: Heb 13:9

9Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

KJV: Jas 1:26

26If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.

KJV: 1 Pe 1:22

22Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

KJV: 1 Pe 3:4

4But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

KJV: 2 Pe 2:14

14Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

KJV: 1 Jn 3:20

20For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

KJV: 1 Jn 3:21

21Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

KJV: Re 18:7

7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

-----

KJV: Mt 5:8

8Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

KJV: Mt 13:14

14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

KJV: Mt 24:15

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

KJV: Mt 24:30

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

KJV: Mt 24:33

33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

KJV: Mt 26:64

64Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

KJV: Mt 28:7

7And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

KJV: Mk 13:14

14But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

KJV: Mk 13:29

29So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

KJV: Mk 14:62

62And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

KJV: Mk 16:7

7But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.

KJV: Lk 3:6

6And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

KJV: Lk 13:28

28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

KJV: Lk 21:20

20And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

KJV: Jn 1:51

51And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

KJV: Jn 6:62

62What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

KJV: Jn 16:16

16A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

KJV: Jn 16:17

17Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?

KJV: Jn 16:19

19Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?

KJV: Jn 20:25

25The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

KJV: Ac 2:17

17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

KJV: Ac 20:25

25And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

KJV: Ac 28:26

26Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:

KJV: Ro 15:21

21But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand.

KJV: Php 2:23

23Him therefore I hope to send presently, so soon as I shall see how it will go with me.

KJV: Heb 12:14

14Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

KJV: 1 Jn 3:2

2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

KJV: Re 1:7

7Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

KJV: Re 11:9

9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

KJV: Re 18:7

7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

KJV: Re 18:9

9And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

KJV: Re 22:4

4And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Edited by CM