GreaseSpot Cafe

Festivus for the Rest of Us

Belle

or not! :biglaugh:

Any Seinfield fans out there?

I'm heading out to the deep South for some great, deep belly laughs and great, home cookin'!

I'm pretty darn proud of the picture I was able to get customized for my Daddy. I'll have to check with the artist (or his agent) to see if I can share it with y'all, but suffice it to say it was a tremendous relief, surprise and generous gift thanks to someone here. :knuddel:

I have filled my 365 Jars and I really appreciate all the help coming up with quotes!! Who'd a thunk it'd be that hard to come up with that many (actually I made four jars and didn't want to duplicate quotes in the ones that are going to people who live close to each other in case they share ....like Mama and Daddy. :P ) I can almost hear the giggles over some of them and the "awww"s for the sweet ones and either laughs or misty eyes over the personal "I remember when...." / "Something I really admire about you...." notes.

Paw's built a special place here and I'm really thankful for all y'all! There aren't enough words to explain how important this cafe and all the regulars are. Thank you all very much for frequenting this place.

Happy Whichever Holiday You're Celebrating - and if you're not celebrating anything then I hope it's a perfect Festivus. :wub:

I LOVE IT!!! That's great, David!

We do air grievances pretty well around here.

:unsure:

WW, I really admire your logical thinking and the way you keep the subjects straight and are able to counter discussions while including the original quote. You're a wonderfully sharp wolf!

Chef, your posts are delightful and always so nice. Your willingness to share and help with your expertise is very much appreciated.

Jim, thanks for the link for those who were never addicted to Seinfeld like I was. :) You are always there with the information needed to keep a subject clear. You have a superb sense of humor and most excellent taste in pets! ;)

David, You have one great big heart and are one of the most compassionate, kind, loving people I think I've ever met. You spread rays of sunshine all around GSpot and it's very noticed.

Happy Festivus! Very Merry Christmas!

And I'm especially thankful to BOWTWI and her ex for helping me get Daddy's picture done! He worked hard and sent me several wonderful examples to choose from.

This is the picture that I was able to print into poster size and give to Daddy for Christmas. He was speechless (which is VERY unusual) and very surprised at the picture. He's already decided where he's going to hang it when they get home.

((((BOWTWI))))