GreaseSpot Cafe

Belle`s hospitality

rascal

I wanted to send greetings from our wonderfull Bell`s home in sunny Orlando .....

This gal is truly the gracious hostess that her name implies ...lol......She welcomed me and the clan into her home...fed us and offered us rest....bless her heart....

She has a beautifull home that she shares with her very tallented companion *Vixen*.

There are pictures all over the walls of their victories together in the dog ring :)

She graciously offered to allow me my greasespot *fix* this morning when I complained of my intense withdrawal symptoms :rolleyes:

^_^

Awww shucks, thanks, y'all. I was tickled pink to have the Rascal Tribe make the time to come visit with me. Mr. Rascal is such a good sport! He gladly humored Rascal and me talking 100 miles a minute. :P

The kids wore Vixen out and she's happily snoozing on her bed in the living room. She performed lots of tricks and managed to find some way to obey three commands at once so she could partake of all the treats they were doling out for her. :P Rascal has THE BEST children and I really enjoy spending time with all of them! They all gave me hugs and thanks and that made my whole day!

Outofdafog, thank you very much! That's so sweet. I hope it was Tara-like hospitality even though there were no mint juleps and my house is about 1/100th the size of Tara. ;)

Chef, I would love to meet you and the Missus. :) Please do let me know when you're going to be here!