GreaseSpot Cafe

New Site Open for people needing support for health, nutrition and losing-maintaining

vickles

Hello all, I started a site for people who need support for maintaining or losing weight.

A lot of people dont realize that they need support in other areas in order to lose weight. This is a membership that is only ok'd by me so that everyone can feel safe. People can't sign in and see the messages unless they are a member.

This is also the place to post new diets or foods that really are good but low fat or low on sugar.

If I do get more membership there may be some contests and also articles about new and old research that has been done.

As I said this is not just about losing weight it is a support group for maintaining and becoming more healthy and ways we can do it. Sometimes that means giving emotional support in our lives.

The site is http://www.health.groups.yahoo.com/group/weightlossupport/

I hope to see a lot of you there and have some fun!!!!!! icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

lol thanks david... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I think that if people do get involved it will turn out to be a great thing. I used to be in a group on the internet to lose weight and it really did work well. We talked about a lot of stuff that really surprised me that turned out that was something that was stopping me from being healthy. It was a mind block. I really had a lot of fun!!!

So hopefully, people will join.

shell, go to my first post and click that and it will take you there. Then you sign up there.

I take it that you signed up on yahoo which is good. Then from there you sign up on my site.

Yahoo!!! Shellon, I'm so glad that you are signing up. It will be gggrrreeaattt icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Yes...contacting Yahoo is a royal pain. Sigh.

Do you know how to do screen shots? You have to have some sort of imaging program. I'd like to be able to see the screen you're seeing. Or you could just send me/post the url. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Here is what my (as in 'mine'...CW's) groups page looks like. Is yours similar?

Shell, sorry it took so long to reply. Now that you have been set up you can go to yahoo the main page and at the top you will see different things you can go to. Groups, Chat, etc.

Click on groups and it will have our group there now that your a member. On your left side it will list weightlossupport that is our group.

Or if you wish you can just send out emails and everyone will receive it as a post. Don't have to go to the site if you don't want to.