GreaseSpot Cafe

VPW lie to me about what the greater things are?

year2027

God first in our lives

Dear friends

Was VPW right when he said the greater things that came after Christ went to the father were tongues and interpretation of tongues?

I say NO loud and clear

Look what are tongues but a unknown language to the person receiving the tongue and are there not the basic language of all the tongue of pictures

If so the interpretation of those pictures would be an interpretation of tongues and the pictures would be a tongue

One of the first known language of unknown tongues came here lets look

Gen 37:5 And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.

6 And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed:

7 For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf.

8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt 8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his dreams, and for his words.

This was just a beginning

lets look more

Gen 40:5 And they dreamed a dream both of them, each man his dream in one night, each man according to the interpretation of his dream, the butler and the baker of the king of Egypt, which were bound in the prison.

6 And Joseph came in unto them in the morning, and looked upon them, and, behold, they were sad.

7 And he asked Pharaoh's officers that were with him in the ward of his lord's house, saying, Wherefore look ye so sadly to day?

8 And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you.

9 And the chief butler told his dream to Joseph, and said to him, In my dream, behold, a vine was before me;

10 And in the vine were three branches: and it was as though it budded, and her blossoms shot forth; and the clusters thereof brought forth ripe grapes:

11 And Pharaoh's cup was in my hand: and I took the grapes,

and pressed them into Pharaoh's cup, and I gave the cup into Pharaoh's hand.

12 And Joseph said unto him, This is the interpretation of it: The three branches are three days:

13 Yet within three days shall Pharaoh lift up thine head, and restore thee unto thy place: and thou shalt deliver Pharaoh's cup into his hand, after the former manner when thou wast his butler.

14 But think on me when it shall be well with thee, and show kindness, I pray thee, unto me, and make mention of me unto Pharaoh, and bring me out of this house:

15 For indeed I was stolen away out of the land of the Hebrews: and here also have I done nothing that they should put me into the dungeon.

16 When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, he said unto Joseph, I also was in my dream, and, behold, I had three white baskets on my head:

17 And in the uppermost basket there was of all manner of bakemeats for Pharaoh; and the birds did eat them out of the basket upon my head.

18 And Joseph answered and said, This is the interpretation thereof: The three baskets are three days:

19 Yet within three days shall Pharaoh lift up thy head from off thee, and shall hang thee on a tree; and the birds shall eat thy flesh from off thee.

OK you see the picture but there is more

Gen 41:5 And he slept and dreamed the second time: and, behold, seven ears of corn came up upon one stalk, rank and good.

6 And, behold, seven thin ears and blasted with the east wind

sprung up after them.

7 And the seven thin ears devoured the seven rank and full ears. And Pharaoh awoke, and, behold, it was a dream.

You recall this before I am sure

The Pharaoh had dream which was in a unknown tongue then Joseph gave the interpretation of tongues

One works by dreams and the other with the mouth

both from God

Just like healing of the Old testament -v- New testament healing

In OT times God was Lord and Savior but God step down making Jesus the Christ Lord and Savior

The greater is the ministry of Christ from Jesus preaching the ministry of God as God had plan

We preach the ministry of Christ who live and die and lived again for us

Old Testament people and Jesus Christ the ministry of God that we will or has send his son to live and die and live for the children of God before Christ won over death

hope this helps

Yes this is a doctrine thing but it all so a fight against the lie VPW taught us about the greater things after Christ went to the father

thank you peace

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Interesting perception, Roy. I never equated messages in dreams with speaking in tongues. I'm not too sure about that. I'll have to think on it, although, I will say that I'm not surprised anymore to learn that vee pee lied to us. He lied about so many things.

God first

Beloved GrouchoMarxJr

God bless your loving heart

Yes I have question a lot of what he taught but not just him all self made leaders

Now I just ask God by the way of Jesus the Christ to tell me if I am right or not to listen

thanks

Beloved Belle

God bless your loving heart

Yes take your time thinking about it

I been reading thinking and talking about it for a long time until what I saw in the living word of God I could begin to believe as I do now

thanks