GreaseSpot Cafe

Wish me luck...

Cindy!

...at the end of next month, I begin a masters degree program in Educational Leadership. Just finished picking my courses with my advisor today.

Steve and I figure that in about one year, I will be able to get my certification.

I'm not sure that "luck" will serve you as well as hard work. You have my prayers for success!

George

P.S. Does this mean you're forgoing the "procedure" you had planned? Working on your Master's with a baby on the way would be doubly tough. (Not that I think you can't handle it!)

GstG...we're still doing the "procedure" ... it's gonna be in February, probably.

The last time I went to college I had four children (one of them four months old) and an abusive a@@hole of a husband and I graduated in the top 3% of my class.

So..with my youngest child now 10 and a new baby cookin for 9 months...no worries!!!

A neat adventure...another fold in a textured life...the best of luck and encouragement to you and (not to be forgotten) Steve...becuz, as you know doubt know, his support in all is crucial.

Ginoskoing here...when we started our post graduate work at FSU, we had a small kidlet.

I was teaching there, studying there, and (by the second year) pregnant there...it's doable.

Ph.Ds, ABDs, MFAs, MAs...you name it...we gots it...lol...we have all manner of dee-greez hanging on most every crack of our walls down here in sunny Floweeda. We is very smurt...so smurt weez dumb sometimes...lol.

Lots of stories...but the heart of it is, yew kin do-wheat, and hopefully, do it well.

Here's to you!

p.s ...and on the baby front, I was a full 45 when Holly took us over...no regrets icon_smile.gif:)-->

wb - i dunno...my principal and the teachers I work with want me to, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to tolerate the politics...(low threshold for b.s.) icon_frown.gif:(-->

Cowgirl...no, not yet...in February we are having a procedure that will reverse my tubal ligation, and make it possible to have a baby!!!

Tilda - yeah...I have two college degrees, Steve has four...I GOTTA CATCH UP!!!! wink2.gif;)-->

Thanks you guys for all the good wishes et al

I'm excited bout starting school again....I LOVE school!!! (yeah, I know...I gotta screw loose)

And since, for the first time in my life, I have a man that supports me and is cheering for me (he's almost as excited as *I* am )... it's gonna be soooo sweet sharin it with him!!!