GreaseSpot Cafe

Have you heard of The Kings Highway?

Belle

Belle,

I read the part of the first chapter and I don't think they were or are related in any way to twi.

When I first looked at the site it did remind me of twi because of the agape thing. But surprisingly a lot of religions do use it.

I did like how he writes.

Thanks for sharing it.

Belle, I'm wondering why you think that. I just read a few things, but I don't think it sounds like Wayfers.

Vickles, it's not really surprising that a lot of Christian groups use the Greek word for love. I even heard it before twi.

Remember, too, that in quite a few things, twi was very much in line with a lot of fundamentalist Christian teachings. When I first left twi, lots of times when I heard a Christian preacher on TV I wondered if he or she was "a grad."

I enjoyed reading their stuff that I did look at. I suppose having not even been out a year, I'm hyper-sensitive to anything that reeks of TWI.

Thank you two for your responses. icon_smile.gif:)--> I really do appreciate it.

I looked the stuff over. The name was vaguely familiar to me. Never Way, though there is the most tenuous tangential connection: They were involved in Calvary Chapel, which was founded by the "other" founder of House of Acts besides Doop & Heefner.

I don't now much of anything about the group except that there's a rather large contingent of ex-Wayfers that follow the organization around here.

It seems to me that the head folks are from the Idaho area? Not sure, but I've heard a few of my ex-Wayfer friends singing their praises.

Not for me, thanks all the same...