GreaseSpot Cafe

Ala Prochaine 06.02

oenophile

quote:
Tu es ma amie tres cher. J'taime. love3.gif

Yea --- What Robin said!! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I'll figure out a fiddle tune to pick in honor of the occassion sooner or later ----

but meanwhile -- happy birthday!

('till the next time......) icon_smile.gif:)-->

David

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!!!

I'm feeling so bad that I didn't see this 'til now. I've been away from the spot for sometime now and my good friend Oeno told me he had started this thread just the other day.

Thank you everyone for such beautiful words (in both languages to boot)...it means alot to me. And all the beautiful, soulful music wishes that were sent my way...I couldn't ask for more...(talking about music...hubby and I are planning to attend the Montr? Jazz Festival in July for 10 days...I'm nearly half stupid over the thing confused.giflove3.gifconfused.giflove3.gif)

As for the 'grammar lesson'...I'll pass. It's all beautiful and I would never want to change a thing.

You have all meant so much to me since my arrival here on GS and I will always keep you near and dear to my heart.

My life really did change once I arrived here on GS and for that I will always be thankful.

By the way...my birthday was wonderful! It was celebrated by the arrival of a very fond friend that I met here on GS.

I love you all much.

xoxoxox