GreaseSpot Cafe

Rascal impersonator:

rascal

I have been told that someone has been coming into chat under my handle of rascal.

I am very distrurbed that someone can cause problems in my name (I can do that all by myself, thankyou very much).

Pawtucket, Moderators, is there anything that can be done to remedy this?

You regular chatters know me well enough to ask pertinant questions to make sure that it is me.

Untill this is resolved, I refuse to enter chat under the name rascal, if anybody is seen using that name please notify folks that it is not me.

Thanks Shell.....I apreciate that....I got a pt apologising for upsetting me in chat. I wasn`t even there last night (tuesday) as we had a dinner guest.

I apreciate the vigillance. No telling what someone else could say and do in my name.

For that matter, if anyone has any contacts of pt`s in my name, consider them false.

It is scarey ... some freak could use the name of a reputable poster (any poster) to put someone at ease and then cause harm.

I find this very upsetting.....

Yes, it could have easily been done. Someone that doesn't come in to greasespot and came into chat and used the name rascal, not knowing that rascal is being used already.

I can see that happening.