GreaseSpot Cafe

what happened betweem Genesis 1:1 and 1:2?

On 4/12/2024 at 4:20 PM, Nathan_Jr said:

Right.

He very briefly and stupidly mentions the Hebrew radicals (the sequence of consonants forming the root of the verb) and that they are the "most difficult radicals in all of Hebrew"... yada yada bull yada shonta... but quickly trails off because he has no fcking clue what he is talking about and then changes the subject to Paul and what he says about Christ sitting at the right hand of God... yada bull yada shonta... therefore, BOOM! Shabath means to sit, not to cease working, because God doesn't need to rest, he sits, Sits, SITS!!.. See, kidz? Math! Accuracy!

Like in so many sermons or "teachings," he mentions something technical (or mundane) that he read once or heard somewhere or imagined in a fantasy but never quite understood, because stupidity, and he regurgitates it incorrectly, hoping his audience won't understand it, either, but will be impressed with the esoterica and just smugly mutter, "Mmmmph."

Short answer: E. Coli-laced word salad.

And he is a charlatan.

The list of things that Wierwille talked about that that he clearly didn’t understand would be a long one. 

• Like 1

I don't know if you want my reply here..  there are thousands of us.. it is at least as the last moment I checked.. the Devil's domain..  pretty bad.  I spit in the the Bosses face at least once per morning.  And at least once the night before..

.... the Boss.  Let's see what the Fixer of replies does with my F word..