Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

Time to get obvious.

Kamala                    Dorothea Swann                  Rachel Montana

Claudia Haggs         Leeanne Magruder         Elizabeth Burke

Evelyn Stockard-Price           Kate Wells        Rachel Wright

Xenia Onatopp          Ava Moore                   Jean Grey

George

Hoban Washburne            Vanderveer Wayne Junior           Mr Nobody       the Joker

Mr Darling       Tuk Tuk     Dave Lambert     K-2SO        Duke Weaselton     Ted Thurber

Duke of Weselton       King Candy        Turbo        Doc Potter      Steve the Pirate

Wat       Everton        Gerhardt        Ben Chapman      Stephen Kepler       Mr Priest

13 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Alan Tudyk.  Obviously "Wash" of Firefly/Serenity.  Steve the Pirate is also a giveaway.  Had you gotten to Harry Vanderspeigle (his role in Resident Alien), I would have gotten it from that, as well.

George

Correct.  Wat was from "A Knight's Tale."  I recognized him in the role, but didn't know the name.  But I definitely would have gotten Vanderveer Wayne Junior from the short-lived TV show "Powerless." I think Mrs Wolf and I might have been the only people who liked the show.

59 minutes ago, WordWolf said:

Correct.  Wat was from "A Knight's Tale."  I recognized him in the role, but didn't know the name.  But I definitely would have gotten Vanderveer Wayne Junior from the short-lived TV show "Powerless." I think Mrs Wolf and I might have been the only people who liked the show.

Was "Powerless" the short-lived DC show about regular humans in a DC universe?  If so, I liked it too...

George

22 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Was "Powerless" the short-lived DC show about regular humans in a DC universe?  If so, I liked it too...

George

Ok, but the 3 of us weren't enough viewers to sustain the show, apparently.   BTW, if you didn't pay attention, you'd think Alan Tudyk played Vanderveer Wayne.  VW is a really, really obscure character from Batman comics, and is largely remembered because of this TV show. 

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Vanderveer_Wayne_(Earth-One)

He was seen once, in 1962, back when Bill Finger was still working on "Batman." 

I like the trivia.

"The exact relationship between Van Wayne and Bruce Wayne is not explained -- they are just "cousins". They cannot be first cousins, because Bruce's father Thomas Wayne's only sibling is Philip Wayne, who had no children."

Obviously VW is related to Thomas Wayne and not Martha, because Martha became a Wayne by marriage. In the Silver Age (pre-Crisis), her surname was never given.  (Newer continuity said it was "KANE", which suggests a bunch of other blood relations.)

Now that I'm scrutinizing it, just how VH is related to Bruce is a good question. Other than Martha and Bruce, Thomas had the following known relatives... Bruce N. Wayne, Silas Wayne, Elwood Wayne, and Philip Wayne.

Bruce's "Uncle Philip" might not have BEEN a Wayne, he might have been Martha's brother. However, the "Who's Who" entry for him settled that and said his last name was "Wayne." "Uncle Philip" was in charge of Bruce following the deaths of Thomas and Martha. He was a businessman who traveled a lot, so Mrs Chilton really raised him- Philip's housekeeper. (No, only Alfred Pennyworth ever learned her estranged son whom she never talked about was "Joe Chill" who shot the Waynes in the pre-Crisis continuity.)  Some other obscure story showed a young Bruce with foster-parents under "Dr Wayne", which, QED, points to Philip Wayne being a Dr Wayne. (PhD or MD, I don't know, I don't care enough to dig any further.)

Elwood Wayne was introduced as an old man who basically arrived to read his will and drop dead in one issue... but the Waynes who attended included Wilhemina Wayne, who made her only appearance.

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Wilhemina_Wayne_(Earth-One)

Silas Wayne was an ancestor, and a silversmith. 

Thomas Wayne Jr was 3 years older than Bruce, and believed dead.

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Thomas_Wayne,_Jr._(Earth-One)

Bruce N. Wayne was a private detective who appeared once in 1957 and has largely been forgotten. But Bruce Wayne was named after him.https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Bruce_N._Wayne_(Earth-One)

(At least in continuity. In history, Batman was introduced decades earlier, of course

Where does VW fit in?   No idea, I stopped caring about 5 minutes ago....

Interesting guess, but no.

teamer                        Charlie Dillon                     Edgar Pudwhacker

Lt. Britton Davis            Rudy Baylor                   Mike McDermott

James Francis Ryan          Tom Ripley              Rannulph Junuh

George

Vincent Dwyer          Al Columbato        Charlie Bodell    H. I. McDunnough

Ronny Camareri       Peter Loew       Enrico Silvestri        Jake Preston

Amos Odell     Jack Singer      Doug Chesnic      Charlie Lang

Bill Firpo         Ben Sanderson     Rich Santoro     Tom Welles

Vincent Dwyer          Al Columbato        Charlie Bodell    H. I. McDunnough

Ronny Camareri       Peter Loew       Enrico Silvestri        Jake Preston

Amos Odell     Jack Singer      Doug Chesnic      Charlie Lang

Bill Firpo         Ben Sanderson     Rich Santoro     Tom Welles

Frank Pierce     Jack Campbell     Joe Enders        Roy Waller