GreaseSpot Cafe

Rogue Twigs

So_crates

In the process of writing a reply to the Dishing it out thread, an interesting thought occured to me.

With all the people creating TWI offshoots, why is nobody on this board doing the same?

I mean, think about it: there are many, many corps people on this board who know the Saint Vic line and it would be a cash cow.

I was just thinking, gee, I have a companion bible, I know Saint Vic's sources, add in a little of my own magic and Bob's your uncle!

But, then, I presume many of you are like me in the sense that your too honorable to follow in the footsteps of Saint Vic: you would never do something to intentionally hurt someone; would never plagerize; would never sell out God for your own gain.

Just a thought.

SoCrates

Edited by So_crates

But, then, I presume many of you are like me in the sense that your too honorable to follow in the footsteps of Saint Vic: you would never do something to intentionally hurt someone; would never plagerize; would never sell out God for your own gain.

I just have thought that it's not wise to put new wine in old wineskins.

Some have started their own "rogue twigs" - but they just meet together without demanding money.

A few meet together and do want money. I know of one that did...it never thrived and is now defunct. The leader just seemed to want money even though he was adequately provided for financially by other means.

In the process of writing a reply to the Dishing it out thread, an interesting thought occured to me.

With all the people creating TWI offshoots, why is nobody on this board doing the same?

I mean, think about it: there are many, many corps people on this board who know the Saint Vic line and it would be a cash cow.

I was just thinking, gee, I have a companion bible, I know Saint Vic's sources, add in a little of my own magic and Bob's your uncle!

. . .

Ability must meet opportunity.