GreaseSpot Cafe

here how I see myself

year2027

God first

How I see myself!

02-05-2011

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

I professing myself to be a fool because I will become wise so being called a fool is not a bad thing no it is teaching us to lower ourselves to nothing freeing us from pride. Now I have done a lot to teach my friends this word of more perfectly because prime is not letting us to be special but always gets the way. That what this verse is teaching us this day as a we learn the lesson for God to remember?

Proverbs 8:5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

Your mortal mind is you fleshly mind thinking my its self but you have wisdom by becoming the fool as your understand of the heart because the fool lowers himself to less than nothing. To understand has nothing but to know you as are known is the beginning of wisdom.

Matthew 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

This is the word fools in Romans 1:22 otherwise the salt has lost its strength and flavor become it has become useless of no value.

Luke 14:34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?

This is the word fools in Romans 1:22 otherwise the salt has lost its strength and flavor become is has became useless of no value again.

1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

Where is the disputer is the same word as fool in Romans 1:22 others who will stand as fools and become wise their any foolish scribes to become wise No but God made fools to be wise men of God. So call me dumb because you are calling wise call me false teacher because you truth teacher of God so are calling wise holy brother to Christ.

It simple called us the least value and we become kings under Christ but some deep thinking so that pride of being somebody as made you nobody. Put off the old pride of being somebody special and be the fool God called to be. Thank you, with the love of God because you are nothing and receive a kiss from foolish me Roy.