GreaseSpot Cafe

Spirit, But The Way Teaches That?

It is funny how people stop believing in one group, then start their own group or go to other group, but always carry that spirit teaching with them?

Follow the patten on that spirit teaching, how it creeps along from group to group?

Just how many spirit teachings are out their, it just seems one can take that spirit, and twist it to ones liking?

The Way turned out to be another spirit teaching group?

How sad the Way turned out to be a joke, another world spirit teaching group?

Just in case the Way was right, let's hang on to our spirit teaching, just in case?

Satan trick the world with that spirit teaching, but not the Way, their spirit teaching was from snow falling from the July sky?

It is too easy, to take that spirit teaching out of the bible, but people while fight you over that, the Way teaches spirit teaching, they might just be right?

That eternal life is too easy to understand, but the Way might be right, let's hang on to our spirit life teaching, just in case that was really snow?

I know what the man who put on robes, and called himself a Doctor was called to do, but people got tricked by Martindale, you still got the spirit teaching?

The Way would give me a nose in the air, because I would tell them to stick that spirit teaching junk right up their bullfrogs?

I get a nose in the air for telling people Martindale tricked them, why the spirit?

I get a nose in the air for peepeeing on your back, and telling you it is raining; the Way did that with their spirit teaching?

But just in case The Way is right, maybe people should hang on to that spirit teaching stuff, just in case?

Edited by teachmevp

Like born again, should be born anew? A seed planted in good soil, growing up in a new nature; we are of the nature of Adam, being born anew, one has a new nature which grows fruit, Gal 5, old nature, new nature, not spirit?

The lord teaching needs to go, that is the Trinity glue, without that lord teaching, it would be a hard time for the Trinity, to be a Trinity; the lord teaching is how they tie the three spirit things together? Believe Yahweh rised Yeshua the Messiah from among the dead; confess Yeshua as the Messiah?

All that Spirit talking to my spirit needs to go? I remember other groups praying for the Holy Spirit to come on their meeting? Power from on high, Yahweh's power is in you! We are part of a body that has many member's functioning their functions, of which Yeshua the Messiah is the head, all members having power from on high in them. Speak in tongues, then you know, that power from on high is in you, if Yahweh has called you to this body, of which Paul called out, but a lot people walked away from what he said? We would never treat Paul like that and walk away, but you still have your spirit teaching, so does the way?

In these last days, we should be concerned about that spirit creeping into the texts, throughout the years; Satan's trick in the day of Yahweh, their is the god man trick?

In these last days, why should we remain with the world in there spirit junk, they will be tricked by that; let us move on to completion, we are going to get that life within ourselves, l like our brother has?

In these last days, we will at the gathering together see Yeshua as he is; in Luke, has a spirit, flesh and bone as you see me have; Yeshua is not a spirit being, according to Luke?

Please do not get tricked, by that trick coming upon one, if one continues being all spirituality about life, the gathering together, how one lives in heaven?

That Gnostic point of view back in Pauls day was a concern to him; now that Gnostic point of view in our day and time, the world has their three in one god, a nice little twist, but along came VeePee, he separated two of the spirit teachings, but he wrote a book on one of the three spirit teachings of the world; Receiving the holy spirit, the top dogs got a leather back copy, I hear. Once in a book form, how can we grow? Spirit, or your are disagreeing with the teacher, VeePee wrote the book on the holy spirit, in the snow? Do not eat the spirit snow?

Fan that power from on high that is in you, into a flame, try not to quench that power from on high?

If Yahweh wants to get one's attention, Yahweh will get that person's attention, not with spirit talk?

Spirit people want things; people growing fruit, with new nature, give what is on their hearts?