GreaseSpot Cafe

Dieing with God’s Blessing on you

year2027

God first

Chapter 20

Who am I and who will l be, when I die?

10-17-2010

I have ask myself this question many times what about have you ever thought about “who am I”. Every person alive has ask question like this but not everybody has ask the second part of my but everyone has had thoughts about their inner self. Now this twentieth chapter of more but I not telling how many I have plane.

The who is the person written to you yes I am the person written this book Roy William Perry III know as year2027. I not a well knew to mankind but I just a person that written this book because I want to share myself personal with each person. I want you to see my heart of love.

But who is me I see myself as my home town than I see myself as city I was raise in and then I saw myself as a Kentucky the state was raise in. And then I saw myself as part of church and in then another one until I saw myself as Atheist-Christian-Muslims-Hinduism and god of no religious traditions of any cult. Then I saw myself as an America of the Unite States of America then I saw myself as part of world.

And then I saw myself as fleshly being and then I saw myself as an Adam then even smaller while seeing as the whole Galaxy and beyond. I saw myself as nothing and as everything and as a god. Otherwise I was more than I can while I was less than I could be a while I was me.

Chapter 21

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Edited by year2027

• 1 month later...

God first

thanks everybody

Chapter 21

Death of everything!

11-27-2010

We know everything dies but do we the reason everything dies because there is a reason for everything? The reason is the strong has to kill the weak to live an example is get food or to breath. Breathing we kill the animal called oxygen and this animal has the same right to live as we do.

Some people would say that just the way God plan it but I do not think so God let it happen to teach us about the value of life. This was the tree of knowledge that we ate by taking of this fruit we had to learn about good and evil. We came out of the womb of God to live outside of God’s glory.

We have been taught that if we believe that Christ rose from his death we will too but not all it says. Jesus Christ was about planting seeds, which he taught in his early years and past his death. It reads after that he would tell people that receive the gift of Holy Ghost he never know them.

But if they were born again how could he say that because born again is a poor translation of the word born again. A better word would be “conceived from above” and it fits with the Greek and the context. How about being buried with Christ and risen from the death with Christ?

When we are buried with Christ the seed of is planted in God in the womb of God we are planted with Christ. And we will get up from the death at the return of Christ at our death to live for every more.

Chapter 22

• 2 weeks later...

God frist

thanks everybody

Chapter 22

So you will die someday.

12-08-2010

So you will die someday but what are you going to do it. It a fact that one cannot escape from everybody dies but does have the end or can there be more to life than can know now. The possible outcome is endless and mind can image many possible outcomes Christ is the one makes me think with hope.

To change into an unknown kind with unknown powers otherwise a god kind or a spirit kind. That does not mean you become God but god kind because it not robbery to be kind but it would be robbery God. To be the same kind as God is not robbery but to take God place would be.

Doing everything to try to change is a human emotion like not putting focus on what is not godly and only thinks on the things of Love. Putting away the thought of evil and only thinking good thoughts. Every other way is vain but do not any right to tell not to try them first.

Because you will die someday the choice is up to you but I can only hope you made your choice right. But whether you choice love over hate or freedom over control the choice is you’re to make. So make up your own mind.

Chapter 23

Edited by year2027