GreaseSpot Cafe

The Prevailing (what do they call themselves now)

Ham

Some say the end of the world is coming.. others say it will be an era of "peace" or something..

what I wonder.. how is the almighty bod going to save us by meticulaous obedience and preparation from the quiet panic exibited by some of the shifting poles, massive meteor showers, with its worldwide destruction of humanity?

It's like.. they didn't unembarrisingly exclude themselves from from addressing the potential attacks of devils from the Y2K non-catastrophe..

have they instituted "emergency" preparedness..

you know, acquiring three mile deep mines.. for the "faithful"..

they've ascribed to other such "nuttiness". Why not this?

:biglaugh:

Note: I am not mocking anyone with 2012 concerns.

Myself.. if it is going to be a millennium of peace.. I won't stand in the way.. if it's going to be world wide destruction of those who, who or whatever..

It'll save my kids the quandary of figuring out what to do with ME..

No fallout shelters or such for me. I'll just have a head start on the rest of you numbnuts..

In TWIspeak, they always come up with something. Decade of Prevailing, etc. I mean you have 6 people sitting around a table at a BOD meeting, tasked with doing nothing but this. No responsibility outside of the theme for the decade, the year, and the teaching calendar. I'm sure they can dream up something, however delusional.

You know, with all the lesson plan requirements, they ought to hire a schoolteacher to run it. They're used to filling out yearly plans.

Oh, wait. They already did. :o