GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go bleep himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

OK. Obviously, no one has a clue! Note: I use this movie from time to time. It's one of my favorites. That being said, I'll leave 3 more to end the suspense and get things moving along again.

Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Well, that's true of every day but one - the day you die.

Well, I see you're smoking pot now. I think using psychotropic drugs is a very positive example to set for our daughter.

Welcome to America's weirdest home videos. Probably the most memorable line of the movie. Good luck. tongue.gif

In order to be successful, one must project an image of success at all times.

Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Well, that's true of every day but one - the day you die.

I'd like to fill out an application. (the girl in the drive through window says), "There's no jobs for Manager, its just for counter". Good! I'm looking for the least possible amount of responsibility.

I can't understand why anyone hasn't gotten this one. I don't mean to pull this card, but, it won an academy award for best movie.

Most movies that win Best Picture are too artsy-fartsy for me. I'm not sure what was the last "Best Picture" that I actually saw.

George

In the last decade I've only seen 6 of the last 11 Best Picture movies. I pulled the Best Picture award card in hopes of narrowing the

field down to invoke a guess. I guess this movie is probably one that all you guys haven't seen.

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes