GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

17 hours ago, WordWolf said:

"But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you?"

14 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

The only reason I'm not answering this now is because I'm already up on at least three other threads. 

I'm also up on a couple now, but I'll answer this one for you.  "Goodfellas"

"The Martians had no resistance to the bacteria in our atmosphere to which we have long since become immune. Once they had breathed our air, germs, which no longer affect us, began to kill them. The end came swiftly. All over the world, their machines began to stop and fall. After all that men could do had failed, the Martians were destroyed and humanity was saved by the littlest things, which God, in His wisdom, had put upon this Earth."

George

Although this line was spoken in Disney's Aladdin, ("let's see... Caesar Salad...et tu Brute?...")

this line is famous because it's from Shakespeare's play, of which there's been movies,

"JULIUS CAESAR."

In Disney's Aladdin (the cartoon), Aladdin's first official wish was for the genie to make him a prince.  The genie agrees, and checks his cookbook.  He flips past Chicken a la King, and Caesar Salad to stop at "to make a prince."  When he reached Caesar Salad, we got a hand and a knife coming out of the cookbook. The Genie shut the book saying "E tu, Brute?" Most people who saw the scene wouldn't remember it. 

"Forrest Gump"??  Na, kidding.  "Pulp Fiction"  Next line is "He's sleeping", and then Zed says, "Well I guess you'll have to go wake him up then". 

(the same Zed mentioned at the end of that last sequence titled, THE BONNIE SITUATION by Butch Coolidge) "Zed is dead !.  Zed is dead !", but, actually, he wasn't dead yet, because he hadn't suffered enough from the home boys with a pair of pliars and a blow torch, then, he would be dead.

You're up WordWolf.

Edited by Human without the bean

8 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

"Forrest Gump"??  Na, kidding.  "Pulp Fiction"  Next line is "He's sleeping", and then Zed says, "Well I guess you'll have to go wake him up then". 

(the same Zed mentioned at the end of that last sequence titled, THE BONNIE SITUATION by Butch Coolidge) "Zed is dead !.  Zed is dead !", but, actually, he wasn't dead yet, because he hadn't suffered enough from the home boys with a pair of pliars and a blow torch, then, he would be dead.

You're up WordWolf.

Why is WW up?  You just answered his clue.

George

4 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Why is WW up?  You just answered his clue.

Your right.  I'm up then.

"You know I don't do contracts.  But what you do have is my word and it's stronger than oak".

Edited by Human without the bean

Long enough then.  So it's not "Show me the money", or, "You had at hello", or "You are hanging on the by a very thing thread and I dig that about you" or, "No, thanks.  We bottom feeders prefer cereal" but I think it's my favorite line from Jerry Maguire.   

If you got one go ahead.

On 8/2/2024 at 4:46 PM, Human without the bean said:

"Roads?  Where were going We Don't need roads"!

The guy who said this line in this movie, also, debuted in his first movie with Danny DeVito who also debuted in the same movie.