GreaseSpot Cafe

Let made something

year2027

God firstBeloved everybodyGod loves you my friendsthank youwith love and a holy kiss RoyLet made somethingWrote 06-07-09Here we go let mix one part love, one joy, four parts peace and five parts Holy Spirit, and a happy helping of God of the Holy Spirit. Then shake it well or until you can see no dust mudding it up but do even used anything to hole them together.What do you have a substances like the body but not like then know to men at this time in space. Or it ever will men cannot pick up they can see what does to the body but lost for tell me what made of.What about peace do you ever truly have it no someone broke the peace that you try to find and where is true joy. Can it ever be found it lost forever or I shake it when mix it all up with a test tube or even a cup.Is there a time where you have mix so good will not gets on everything you, or will you try to or is dust always there just to make it hard on you. Thank you and a holy kiss Roy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMrRyU-6KBQ

Edited by year2027