GreaseSpot Cafe

Why I Put God first on everything

year2027

God first

Why I Put God first on everything

Wrote 05-19-2009

Why O why you when I can begin with any words and I can any name but that will it all begin reading a book about God. Some fight over who God is but that does not matter to anymore because is love all answers mean nothing to me.

I read the more times than most years I read from cover in a year more than time I would say it only takes thirty days to read cover to cover but it can done in less. I have spoke for God in a time of many wars but life goes and it not the war that makes life go on it’s the love.

War will until the earth is in pieces or dust in the open sky but will be here to love us until the end until the next earth. God does not like to see mankind fight but when it stop it will not as we are flesh and soul.

The time is coming that we will be neither flesh nor soul because we will be spirit and kind does not war to make tears in the night. I put God first because I respect a God of love when has came and gone so many times.

The night is not coming but I have to take a break for now I do not know why I has to break but time. I thank you for coming with love and a holy kiss Roy your friend.

why I am doing this is because this be on all video or now at least I will try

God first

Write and more write

Wrote 05-21-2009

O how my loves me because I love my God more than I can put in words for you the reader of this note of love. I read my Christ telling me to get truth out so all can and be blessed that they heard the truth.

I sat here as God gives me what to share deepening how they understand by written or which the hand has heard. But Christ said unto me sit there and writes all the things I share you this night.

More words come from the Father because Christ is making the flow like honey to all, as it can be when your heart is right. Here we go as my spirit guides you along the way my children know not who you are.

So say you’re a False Christ others say you’re an anti-Christ some you devil spirit but you a child of mine joint heir with Christ. People will call names because you stand for truth and love as I have taught you.

There is going hard times but you will know what at the time of sorrow and great pain many will cry for help. The nights will be long for which believe not but I will help you as what to teach all who listen.

You will not be alone for I will be with you and many others will be doing as your doing so stand strong. Here awake all which hear and guide then to safely for is coming when they have to hide King David did from Saul.

Write I am going to give you the words to speak unto my children the truth that they do to not know who to listen to. For the time will come and you will have to write my people the truth that will as you will tell them about.

O how I am tired and I need to rest for the night and begin another day. Thank you, with love and a holy, holy kiss to you from Roy.

God first

I speak but my words do not come out

Wrote 05-21-2009

O that I speak unto all that hear the words that I write by love and grace of God that I get the words to write unto you. The night is late but the light is on to write by now I begin to write unto the secret that need telling so all can hear the truth.

The truth is simple and plain you are not born yet because birth comes when you change from this life kind to another. The birth happen at death we travel from birth to dead to life after life.

I have written this before but it a secret to most people, because they have no ideal of the things are so simple. Most think they will return having the same body they worn in the flesh life but all things will be new.

You will be in a form that can do anything to ride on the light of God where you can travel faster than light, because you will be the light. To live forever with things to see that will not end to see the morning star because you join the stars of truth.

To see things that will bless you because and hear the truth voice of God and be part of it what a joyful day this will be. So live love because you what awake to endless death on this day so bright if your in the cloud above the space not below the space.

I am going to end here for I will tell you more in the morning of the day that end and begins again. Thank you for letting me share with you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

E A F O thing

Wrote 05-22-2009

This a day to remind of but why it like any other the world has nothing in the news there talk about E A F O doing anything special that I know of. Why this special did big today because I have heard of it.

Tell me please tell I need to know what happen so I can talk about it let me get the news out everybody wants to know. Was is something in outer space, was it a war begin that I missed, was it a group of people die today.

What is this the Day the Lord had made same any day because all days are special the sun cast its light so we can see. Did forget the small things of the world It takes light too see even the color black.

Nothing hides from God or us we think we see nothing we think it is hiding but it right there in the open for to see and be blessed. Nor the smallest thing can hide from God he knows, every hole and crake.

So be not in the holes or crakes be out in the open so God can bless you when he looks because you can not hide. Thank you my friend with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

Hear O hear the sound of Love

Wrote 05-23-2009

Here I sat with my head down as I cry because not all hear the love that comes from God’s mouth the very sound of love. O how I am blessed that I found the Lord and he guides me every day how lost so many must be.

They want to talk their brothers that seem to demand story of hate over stories of love, where all is, well do they want to see the end. They do not this to happen so soon when they are not ready for the end.

The end will come and they say there was no a God because they will understand a loving God that gives just punishments to the people of the land. The punishment they received, might be more than they was looking they may believe that they were saved but out they were domed to hell.

But many will get this rude awaking that is not well because they followers the wrong person who led them in the wrong path. Many will try to tell Christ about it as they did not know but Christ will be fooled.

But the love are playing loud and clear for all to hear the good news to get line all that love and hear the sound of the drummer. O how the joy blesses for the ones who were save but for others is nothing at all.

This is the day of the second death and they are dead now to cry no more for ever and ever but we are alive the begin living life forever. The end of sadness, thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.