GreaseSpot Cafe

what is the rule?

brainfixed

i've been reading some discussions that i want to talk on but the last dates on them were over a year ago and the people that started them haven't been seen in almost a year, and then i don't want to argue about anything but i have some questions and i have some thoughts, and i might say something that might feel "bad" to people but I don't mean it that way, i just wonder about some things that were said. so what's the general rule about talking about "old" discussions and talking about hard things that might offend?

i've been reading some discussions that i want to talk on but the last dates on them were over a year ago and the people that started them haven't been seen in almost a year, and then i don't want to argue about anything but i have some questions and i have some thoughts, and i might say something that might feel "bad" to people but I don't mean it that way, i just wonder about some things that were said. so what's the general rule about talking about "old" discussions and talking about hard things that might offend?

As long as you follow the general rules that apply to GreaseSpot, I personally don't see where there would be a problem.

It's fairly common here for people to "bump" old threads up to the top.

In addition to WaySider's comments. The main mission of this place is "to tell the other side of the story." There are no date/time criterion set on that mission. If someone posted their gig and/or questions in 2002 but you didn't join until 2009 and have your gig and/or questions I think you should feel free to tell/ask and get on with life. No need to be shy here brainfixed. Most would prefer you feel welcome here. That being said, not everyone here will agree with you all of the time but heck the same can be said for a garden snail.

Edited by RumRunner

My advice would be to say what you want to say on the thread in question...speak your mind...be yourself...You can disagree all you want with anyone without being offensive about it,..most likely no one will be offended unless you start namecalling or being a jerk----and....no matter what you have to say people have said worse around here. We've all lived. Go post or if you feel like it start a new thread on the subject.....

The only other important rule that you must know is that for every thread you start you must send me a signed blank check, one also to rumrunner and also eat your sunday breakfast at waysiders

OK? :)

feel free to post

I almost never forget about my winkie

ooo--you mean :wink2: OK I got it now---you right

btw--does anyone have a lefthanded screwdriver?

Post away BF

Hehehehe I should hope you NEVER forget your winkie.. :wink2:

No left handed screw driver but I have a left handed monkey wrench

:biglaugh: