GreaseSpot Cafe

Has any other person saw things like this?

year2027

God first

Beloved All

God loves you my dear friends

I have a question and I am going to keep it simple

Has any other person here saw things like this?

now let me paint a picture from the time before 4th grade I could get peaceful and see what look like liitle circles of light some times it seem there was a shape within them other times not

Studies like bio-energy have help me no longer to be afraid to talk about them

so you get the picture right I all so saw them in places of lack of light even in my bathroom before I added a clock radio and a DVD player with little red on light it and my bathroom has no window very dark

What I am asking how many other people over the years have saw things like this and I know you can handle the super odd fields because the way had speaking in tongues

Now I will be blessed to hear other stories even if its just in private and I will not give out any names of what your email name is or name here if you private me about it or share it with another person

I would all so welcome any reply out in the open

even if you want to call me odd or say I am needing help because I am to a point in life I can handle all most anything

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Roy,

Only one time I saw a field in my vision that was circular and seemed to be more like the "stuff" inside the circle was like clear jelly. Everything outside the circle was crystal clear.

I had just spent a lot of time in some blinding sun, so I assumed that I had somehow strained my eyes.

Now those floaters I get a lot; but no circles of light.

God first

Beloved doojable

God loves you my dear friend

I saw floaters too but they were all ways shape like a egg or circle and seem to be of light

I too have wanted to assumed that I had somehow strained my eyes when seeing things but I have to think is there more to it or not then I begin seeing them after a long rest and in a dark room

but this is just me

thank you so must for takeing the time to answer me with so must love it has blessed my heart thanks

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy