GreaseSpot Cafe

Another entry in the family hall of fame

ex70sHouston

This morning as I was brushing my teeth, my cell phone went off. O why would my youngest be calling me, he just left for school. Then the dreaded thought, did he have a wreck?

I drove down the street to see the truck pointing the wrong direction with the bed half ripped off the truck.

The most important thing was that he wasn't hurt.

The truck license plate will join 4 others on the wall of the garage. Yes this will be the fifth entry of license plate and set of keys. Each represents a totaled vehicle. Three have been other people fault, one burnt(Fords great cruse control), and now this one is my sons fault.

Anyone want to buy a 1993 Chevy pickup. The engine has only 50,000 miles. Great a/c (changed the compressor out last year), new radio (the old one was stolen), brand new windshield wipers(put them on last week).

Well, I am extremely thankful your son is okay. I expect he has learned his lesson and will become a more watchful and prudent driver.

We have had our share of totalled vehicles since we moved to the country in 2003. Four deer in three years = one 1998 Dodge Dakota and one 1997 Honda CR-V. One farm tractor hay wagon + twilight + no blinkers on = one 1999 Honda Civic EX Coupe.

No injuries though. Except to the deer.

Puttin' the BAM in Bambi since 2003!

WG

Edited by Watered Garden