GreaseSpot Cafe

Who are the vipers?

God first

Who are the vipers?

06-20-2007

Beloved friends

God loves you all my dear friend

The other day I was name called by a so called believer so I said to the person name calling me name calling is not the love of God in my simple way.

After this and that the person gave me a verse that gave him a right to name call me and still be walking in what the person calls love of God.

The person said Jesus Christ called the Pharisees and Sadducees generation of vipers so that person could call me Royboy belittling my name something children do to hurt one another.

Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

I know it only a small thing but that does not mean it does not hurt but what hurts most is seeing a person mocking the love of God by saying they can hate it they call them self believers and say they are doing it by a verses they do not understand.

So was Jesus Christ telling Pharisees and Sadducees you are of no value or telling them great your saw truth no matter what were your roots.

I believe Jesus Christ was saying well done Pharisees and Sadducees because your generation of flesh like a viper as not held you back.

So lets look

Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Who is in a generation?

generation G1081. gennema, ghen'-nay-mah; from G1080; offspring; by anal. produce (lit. or fig.):--fruit, generation.

Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O (generation) of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Mat 12:34 O (generation) of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye (generation) of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Mat 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this (fruit) of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Mark 14:25 Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the (fruit) of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

Luke 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O (generation) of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Luke 12:18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my (fruits) and my goods.

Luke 22:18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the (fruit) of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

2 Cor 9:10 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the (fruits) of your righteousness;)

If offspring which is a generation and all so a fruit so what are we talking about when we call people a generation?

The fruit of a man and women is their offspring the child that comes from them.

Gen 30:2 And Jacob's anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said, Am I in God's stead, who hath withheld from thee the (fruit of the womb?)

Now there are many more but if generation and fruit can be called people like Pharisees and Sadducees and the fruits of our righteousness then its talking about the generation of mankind.

But why add the word vipers one place and another righteousness?

vipers G2191. echidna, ekh'-id-nah; of uncert. or.; an adder or other poisonous snake (lit. or fig.):--viper.

Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of (vipers,) who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Mat 12:34 O generation of (vipers,) how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of (vipers), how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Luke 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of (vipers,) who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

We see (who has warmed you) and things like (how can ye escape the damnation of hell the grave) or even (how can ye, being evil, speak good things.)

After pray and long asking my heart I see we are part of the generation of vipers the generation of sin natural which came by the poison of the snake the lie.

So I can lets look at the verse again.

Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of (vipers,) who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

But when Jesus Christ saw spiritually (their heart) many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism (but what is his baptism but faith in him Jesus Christ) Jesus Christ said unto them (the Pharisees and Sadducees ) O generation (fruit of mankind) of vipers (who are poison by the snake by the lie) who hath warned you ( who had made you aware of the truth) to flee (run from the reward of sin the death) the wrath (reward) to come?

So what do you think?

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved Abigail

God loves you my dear friend

yes me too "I think when someone can heal the sick and raise the dead - then they can justify themselves by saying "Jesus did it, so I can too."

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy