GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Dooj!

RainbowsGirl

Happy Birthday Dooj!Hope your beautiful princesses, family and friends have wonderful surprizes and delights for you to make your special day just perfect!Love You Dooj, RBG

post-2889-1182183226.gif

post-2889-1182183269_thumb.jpg

post-2889-1182183315_thumb.jpg

post-2889-1182183364_thumb.jpg

post-2889-1182183433_thumb.jpg

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Thank you! I share this day with Sir Paul McCartney. Every year I mention this to whoever is within earshot, with the hopes that via those six degrees of separation, he will find out and serenade me.....

Oh well.....guess I'll have to wait another year get serenaded....

Happy Birthday Dooj,

If I could sing I would serenade you...probably wouldn't sound like Sir Paul but what they hey!

I'll ask him to give you a call next time I run into him! :biglaugh:

Love ya girl, have a great day!!!

Well Dooj,Since You and Sir Paul share this Day, He should at the very least sing Happy Birthday to You via The You Tube!and one is for His Birthday! Oh well Dooj I got a little carried away :redface2: ....You know how that goes Right?

Edited by RainbowsGirl

12701.jpg

At our age, the best we can hope for is to crawl out of bed and glow ever-so-dimly! Sleep in and have a Happy Birthday!

Dooj, hope your day is fantabulous in every way!

Suda

I told RainbowsGirl I would try this for her. :)

easle01.gifrosespin.gifacousticNotesWHT.gif

:offtopic: Thanks so very much Dave,

You have such a dear and wonderfully giving heart!

Feel free to put them in my Photo Bucket....God knows I try :redface2: ! I know that that is not all that counts either; so I will keep practising...Thanks to your skills, time and patiences. Dave someday you will be able to say proudly: "I taught her that"!

I have a lot of people to Thank as well: Bluzeman tried very hard but I could not understand or get into his site. Someday I will know how to embed my music like Sudo does too!

If Not I am sending you all my photobucket Id and password so I can finally do it right!

Chatty - OMG! How did you know that my dream is to be able to travel and paint on location?

I have an easel that can handle that - but it's not nearly and travel friendly as the one in the photo you posted. I have a "Julian easel." That easel is called a "Pochade Box."

That photo is a nice "gift." Thanks! ;)

Chatty - OMG! How did you know that my dream is to be able to travel and paint on location?

I have an easel that can handle that - but it's not nearly and travel friendly as the one in the photo you posted. I have a "Julian easel." That easel is called a "Pochade Box."

That photo is a nice "gift." Thanks! ;)

I'm thankful it was something nice for you. It's hard to give real things in cyber space like I'd like to.

Someday you will go on location and we will be excited to see your work. ;)

But I must close down now because we have a terrible storm outside.