A dirty joke God told me

year2027

God first

A dirty joke God told me

06-10-2007

Beloved all my friends

God loves us all my dear friend

The Joke

A young hillbilly boy was about to begin his wedding night with a young city girl

The young hillbilly boy’s dad tells him two things first do not let her wear your pants but make sure you get in her pants

The city girl mothers tells her to be prepared because hillbilly boys can get a little wild

The night has begin they both get in bed here comes the old saying the boys out loud says no matter what your not getting my pants

the city girl says watch it boy or your never get in my pants

the boy tells her yes I will get in your pant

The girl tells herself its going to be a wild night just what I like so she braces herself against the head of the bed and closes her eyes

the boys watches her eyes close and tells himself this is his changed to get in her pant

He takes up her pants in the other room without making a sound get out his knight and a ball of grass string and begins to work on her pants

the next morning the city girl see’s the hillbilly boy smoking a pipe wearing he pants tired together with grass string because he cut them to make them fix him

He looks at the city girl and tells see I got in your pants

The city girl yells out to the boy "get them off now" so the boy begin to take them off but before he could get his own pants on she throws him down like a cowboy throwing down a cow and you know the rest of the story or you can make that part for yourself

I see the city as wearing the boy pant smoking his pipe but do you see without getting too dirty

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved Jonny Lingo

God loves you my dear friend

that is ok

maybe its the way I told it or maybe this might help

the boy was wearing the girl pant when ideal was for the boy to try to make a child with the girl

the miss understand the saying getting in her pant

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy