GreaseSpot Cafe

GreaseSpot Radio Live 6/10/07

pawtucket

David is one of the leading bibliographers of the Jesus Movement in the late 60's. He was there when it began and knew the major players from Lonnie Frisbee to Steve Heefner. He will be talking about that time and how VP Wierwille showed up during that time.

I'm excited about hearing what happened during this time.

The show will start at 5pm eastern time and there will be a question and answer time.

David is one of the leading bibliographers of the Jesus Movement in the late 60's. He was there when it began and knew the major players from Lonnie Frisbee to Steve Heefner. He will be talking about that time and how VP Wierwille showed up during that time.

I'm excited about hearing what happened during this time.

The show will start at 5pm eastern time and there will be a question and answer time.

Im excited! I will be there although probably late again. I don't get off of work until 2 pm PST i.e. 5 pm EST. Sometimes I get off earlier but I don't count on it. Save me a seat!

Dave Di Sababtino was a great speaker..We were all tuned in and He seemed to answer our questions before we even had to ask them.

If anyone is reading this I hope you go to talk shoe and listen to the broadcast of last night...(It is downloadable too) and read Paw's Lonnie Frisbee Thread and it holds some of the bringing of TWI

Edited by RainbowsGirl

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't seem to find a link to download this conversation with David Di Sababatino anywhere.  

Is this conversation available to listen to in the future if not available now?  I wish I knew about it when it occurred, I sure would have liked to have some questions answered about the Jimmy Do*p era and how VP hijacked their ministry.

Has anyone been able to find a download spot or can explain how to access it?

Thanks in advance.