GreaseSpot Cafe

need help (info) from Calif folk!!

2life

Now ya'all KNOW that Sunday May 6 th is WORLD LAUGHTER DAY right??!!!! :) There are Laughter Events all over the planet!

To celebrate this day I (and my daughter) are comming to LA. I know NOTHING about Los Angelos and am somewhat confused by the city maps!

The event is in Belevedere Park 4865 E 1st St. 90082. Sunday

We are flying in Sat Am........

I would like to take a taxi to a Hotel (Sat Afternoon)....... then Sunday AM take the metro (??) to Belevedere Park....Then the Metro (??) or Taxi back to airport to fly out Sunday Afternoon.

If anyone has ANY advice of an area where to look for a hotel for Sat night?!!! I guess it could be near the Park... or somewhere else that would be interesting and easy to get to !

LA is so friggin HUGH ..I would rather not rent a car unless I have to!

If anyone wants to come PLAY it should be fun!!!!

( Even though I dont post... I lurk a lot!!)

Theres lots of info at www.laughteryoga.com or www.laughangeles.com

Thanks!!!

Now ya'all KNOW that Sunday May 6 th is WORLD LAUGHTER DAY right??!!!! :) There are Laughter Events all over the planet!

To celebrate this day I (and my daughter) are comming to LA. I know NOTHING about Los Angelos and am somewhat confused by the city maps!

The event is in Belevedere Park 4865 E 1st St. 90082. Sunday

We are flying in Sat Am........

I would like to take a taxi to a Hotel (Sat Afternoon)....... then Sunday AM take the metro (??) to Belevedere Park....Then the Metro (??) or Taxi back to airport to fly out Sunday Afternoon.

If anyone has ANY advice of an area where to look for a hotel for Sat night?!!! I guess it could be near the Park... or somewhere else that would be interesting and easy to get to !

LA is so friggin HUGH ..I would rather not rent a car unless I have to!

If anyone wants to come PLAY it should be fun!!!!

( Even though I dont post... I lurk a lot!!)

Theres lots of info at www.laughteryoga.com or www.laughangeles.com

Thanks!!!

You do laughing yoga? I saw that on Oprah. It looks hecka dorky, but it seems to be fun. I bet it works. It got Oprah's complaining makeup artist to stop being so negative.

You do laughing yoga? I saw that on Oprah. It looks hecka dorky, but it seems to be fun. I bet it works. It got Oprah's complaining makeup artist to stop being so negative.

Your Damn right its Dorky!!! :biglaugh: and silly!!!!!!

The guy you saw on Oprah (I didnt get to see it) was Dr Madan Katarin from Mumbi India. He started this laughter 'movement' (lack of a better word!) and it is all over the Planet!! There are laughter clubs EVERYWHERE!!!! One year 10,000 people shoed up in Denmark!!!!!

heres another web site..... www.worldlaughtertour.com

I met Dr Katarin and his wife at an International Laughter Symposium a few years ago and got to spend the weekend with them..... it was amazing! Its so simple!! and dorky! :biglaugh:

So... there are probably events in YOUR town/city!!! Come play!!!!!!

I am going to LA because Katarin will be there...........and I can fly free! I work p/t for USAir!