GreaseSpot Cafe

A Good Thing To Do

krys

I know that many of our ladies have had to endure spending some time in a woman's shelter because of the bad behavior of somem of their husbands. It has been one of my favorite charities, therefore, for quite some time. It's a place that I know needs funding and other things, and I generally feel that since there is very little distance between me and them, that what I give to them finds its way to some woman who really needs it and can benifit from it.

Therefore, please read the following - - and I hope you'll treat this like the Breast Cancer Site for women, who keep track daily, and supply a free mammogram to woman who have no insurance and cannot afford it.

really is legit, see

www.snopes.com if you are unsure...

FW: easy way to help women in shelters: So simple!

Hello friends: You probably never thought of this, but women's shelters in the U.S. go through thousands of tampons and pads monthly. Assistance agencies generally help with expenses of "everyday" necessities such as toilet paper, diapers, and clothing, but one of the most BASIC needs is overlooked - feminine hygiene products. (Who is at the helm of the funding assistance agencies!?) Seventh Generation, a green paper products and cleaning products company, has a do-good attitude and will donate a box of sanitary products to a women's shelter in your chosen state - just for clicking the link. Talk about easy (literally takes less than 1 minute and they ask nothing of you). And, yes, it is Legitimate! http://www.tampontification.com/donate.php Thanks for helping out. Please pass this on.

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.