GreaseSpot Cafe

Unveiling

pawtucket

This new site has been a labour of love. I have to thank GreasyTech for his outstanding job. He took the ideas and thoughts that I had for the new site and made it happen. The hours are easily in the hundreds.

The design part is a result of the creative minds of my friends Rich and also Pam (known to all of you as pamsandiego) We got together during the weekends over the past 6 or so months and hammered out different concepts until we got one that we felt would work.

And to DooWap, Moddishwasher, Modcat5, modaustin, and Kit for their incredible work. Their help has allowed me to think and dream up some of this stuff.

And to my many friends and confidantes that have had to endure constant "what do you think about this" comments over the past two years.

And to all the members of this community, who make this place happen. All of this is to make your time here beneficial. Your support is marvelous.

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

I LOVE IT, PAW!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!

What a wonderful service this place is! Thank you for making it even better!

Thank you GreasyTech for all your work and time! Thanks to the mod, too!

And, where the hell IS pamsandiego?? :biglaugh: