GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

On 3/7/2024 at 3:12 PM, Human without the bean said:

Where have I been that I missed this post?  I would have definitely got it.

You might as well go.  Raf will return eventually, and generally appreciates it if someone moves the thread along.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"If I am wrong, I'm insane... but if I'm right, it's even worse than if I was wrong."

"I'll just die if I don't get this recipe. I'll just die if I don't get this recipe. I'll just die if I don't get this recipe."

George

• 3 weeks later...

"If I am wrong, I'm insane... but if I'm right, it's even worse than if I was wrong."

"I'll just die if I don't get this recipe. I'll just die if I don't get this recipe. I'll just die if I don't get this recipe."

"I can't just call him up and say, 'Hi! I used be Joanna Ingalls. You deflowered me twelve years ago. Would you check my water?'"

"I don't think that, uh, Ed ever loved me. I mean, uh, he married me because I looked right and it made a big impression on the other TV executives for his wife to look like I look. God knows he's given me things, I... I'm not complaining on that score, but... uh... he never loved me."

George

Only one at a time, WW.  :nono5:

However, since both guesses are incorrect, I'll let it slide.

"I can't just call him up and say, 'Hi! I used be Joanna Ingalls. You deflowered me twelve years ago. Would you check my water?'"

"I don't think that, uh, Ed ever loved me. I mean, uh, he married me because I looked right and it made a big impression on the other TV executives for his wife to look like I look. God knows he's given me things, I... I'm not complaining on that score, but... uh... he never loved me."

"Joanna! How could you do a thing like that? How could you do a thing like that? How could you do a thing like that? When I was just going to give you coffee. When I was just going to give you coffee! When I was just going to give you coffee! I thought we were friends! I thought we were friends! I was just going to give you coffee! I was just going to give you coffee! I thought we were friends... I thought we were friends... I thought we were friends. How could you *do* a thing like that? I thought we were friends."

George

• 2 weeks later...

"Joanna! How could you do a thing like that? How could you do a thing like that? How could you do a thing like that? When I was just going to give you coffee. When I was just going to give you coffee! When I was just going to give you coffee! I thought we were friends! I thought we were friends! I was just going to give you coffee! I was just going to give you coffee! I thought we were friends... I thought we were friends... I thought we were friends. How could you *do* a thing like that? I thought we were friends."

"I like to watch women doing little domestic chores."

"You came to the right town."

"I can't figure out this burg. It's like maids have been declared illegal, and the housewife with the neatest place gets Robert Redford for Christmas. And believe me, if that's the prize, I'd enter, but nobody'll tell what the contest rules are. Cheers!"

George

• 3 weeks later...