GreaseSpot Cafe

after all this time; pictures

YIdon'tgotochurch

The pictures of the BBQ were great! ! ! Like so many others, it made me wish that much more that I would have been there.

I was thinking that maybe, after all this time, it was time to post our pictures, so people would know and perhaps recognize the members here. Granted, some may wish to stay anonymous, but in my case, I don't care if TWI or the Gobernment, yes, I said, Gobernment see my picture. It won't change my mind or make me wonder if I should answer a knock at the door.

The BBQ party had the gumption to post their pictures.

Maybe its time to have a "coming out" party.

Last one to post a picture has to bring the beans to the next BBQ.

My pictures are the old fashioned kind- not digital. I don't have a scanner. How do I post them? I pretty much look like my avatar too, except I'm a brunette, and not a red head.

I do have tons of pictures from the late 70's and early 80's that people might like to see. Is there somewhere I could go to get my pictures on CD's?

My pictures are the old fashioned kind- not digital. I don't have a scanner. How do I post them? I pretty much look like my avatar too, except I'm a brunette, and not a red head.

I do have tons of pictures from the late 70's and early 80's that people might like to see. Is there somewhere I could go to get my pictures on CD's?

Most Kinko's will do scan them onto a CD for you - but it is not really cheap. You should probably go through your pix and choose the ones you really want to keep digitally. Alternatively I can scan some in for you and I am sure others on GSC will offer to as well

RumRunner, you are so sweet to offer to scan my pictures for me. I didn't even think of asking someone who has a scanner to scan them. Duh! I'm sure someone I work with has one, and will do it for me. But thank you!

Another question. How far down the way tree can I go before its inappropriate to post pictures? I wouldn't post pictures of people in my twigs, or my WOW family, but is it wrong to post pictures of Limb Coordinators? And what about people in Way Productions? Or maybe I shouldn't post any pictures of any people at all?

Another question. How far down the way tree can I go before its inappropriate to post pictures? I wouldn't post pictures of people in my twigs, or my WOW family, but is it wrong to post pictures of Limb Coordinators? And what about people in Way Productions? Or maybe I shouldn't post any pictures of any people at all?

I'm really not the person to ask Vegan... I would ask Paw though. He may have issues with some pictures made public if they are of people who are/were in legal controversy.