GreaseSpot Cafe

15 year old girl acts as sex substitute for mother

markomalley

MUSKEGON -- A woman afraid of losing her boyfriend while she was recuperating from surgery arranged to have her 15-year-old daughter be his sex partner for two months.

The man and woman now face felony charges.

Police said evidence against them includes a written contract signed by all three that specifies the sexual services and the "pay" the girl would get, including clothing and body piercings.

The investigation also has led to additional charges against the 37-year-old man for the alleged sexual abuse of a second girl who is younger than 13.

(snip)

Muskegon Heights Detective Calvin Mahan said the woman "helped facilitate" a two-month sexual relationship between her boyfriend and her daughter.

Mahan said the woman "was going to have some surgery and she was afraid she was going to lose her boyfriend."

A written contract between the woman, Fitzgibbon and the 15-year-old was drawn up, with the teen to serve as a sex substitute, authorities said.

In late July, Fitzgibbon was charged with a total of six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct in two cases involving the 15-year-old girl, who finally told another adult what was going on, authorities said.

(remainder snipped)

Source: Grand Rapids Press

This is a new one that I hadn't heard of previously...

I thought about including the mother but part of me wanted to believe that if the guy was that much of a p-rick, that there was a good possibility that her actions may have been under 'duress'... cuz there's already something wrong on that side (IMO) if she "feared she would lose him" over an inconvenient surgery...

Their both sick and I hate that our tax dollars will support them for the net 10 - 20 years at least. :asdf:

don't worry Abi... 'when' he goes to prison... he won't last that long...