GreaseSpot Cafe

O NO It starts today and I'm not ready.

ex70sHouston

Gosh, I feel for you ex70'shouston!

My first started driving when I was 41... It was terrifying... we have three more to go, and by the time our youngest will be ready to do this I'll be 56!

I can't imagine what it will be like then... maybe we'll have to hire someone :biglaugh:

Remember 'Who's the Boss', with Tony Danza & Judith Light?... When Tony's daughter 'Samantha' starts driving, he 'fixes' up a Big Old Car, with spare tires all around it, to keep her 'safer'....

anwalk3.gifGod bless you!

And, don't those children that have been driving for a while leave home?... :unsure:

And, don't those children that have been driving for a while leave home?... :unsure:

Sure they leave home until they move back because the real world is expensive or is mean to them.

I feel lucky. They only brought a dog and a fish home with them. Although a girl friend was here for a week.

I buy pickups and add grill guards.

Edited by ex70'shouston

Have a rollbar installed in the teenager's car. It will make you feel better, and make your teen safer.

One of the sweetest babysitters on our block is only alive today because her Mom and Dad insisted on a roll bar. The accident wasn't her fault, either.

Just wanted to mention this.

It might lower the insurance rates, but I'm not sure.

Good luck,

niKa

My 16 year old nephew is finishing up driver's ed this week.

My sister was pregnant with him at my high school graduation - I can't believe the kid is about to get his license!

It seems like he was born just yesterday, and was running around on a leash, wearing a helmet....

And he'll be driving by the end of the summer... :asdf::asdf::asdf:

lololol

running around on a leash wearing a helmet .

hahha

i had a flash back my LAST child learned every thing fast from her older brothers snad sister walked at 9 months etc...

i was tired and she was a grand OMG surprise in life.

I lost all pride of proving to the world what a good mom i must be at that point. safety for all of us first.

she had a leash and often ran around with a helmet on as she was riding her borthers two wheel bike down ramps at 3 .

God bless them .

When i was in school everyone had drivers education today it isnt even available unless you go to a private class which costs big money!!!

good luck with that. i know my daughter said the reason she didnt pass her test was because she didnt know how to drive without screaming in the front seat.